Specializing in Cosmetic Comprehensive Dental Treatment in Arcadia, Monrovia, Foothills, Sierra Madre, San Marino, Duarte
Are you looking to straighten your teeth but would rather not go down the path of getting metal brackets and wires? After all, most people who envision braces think of children and teenagers. Fortunately, with Invisalign®, you have the perfect alternative that works wonders in modern orthodontics. Whether your teeth are crowded, gapped, or your bite is off, Invisalign® can treat a wide range of your dental problems. These “invisible braces” are actually clear plastic retainers that you pop in and out of your mouth to brush and floss or eat. The trays are comfortable and smooth and have minimal interference with your lifestyle. Most people won’t even be able to detect you’re wearing them.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
You should wear your top and bottom aligners 21+ hours per day, every day, and change the trays out for a new, tighter pair every two weeks. This ensures the teeth gradually shift into the ideal position that your dentist prescribed for you at the outset of treatment. You will continue seeing your dentist regularly every few months so they can get a pulse on the progress of your treatment while your teeth move bit by bit until they are in their final position. Typically, treatment lasts anywhere up to about 18 months.
Why Do Patients Choose Invisalign®?
The advantages of Invisalign® is clear! Some of the benefits include:
- Effectiveness: Our dentist wouldn’t recommend clear aligners if they didn’t work, and often, they are worn for a shorter duration than braces when worn as intended.
- Convenience: Patients appreciate that they can remove the trays and eat whatever foods they enjoy without restrictions, unlike patients who wear braces.
- Easy care: Because the trays are only worn for two weeks until discarded, they won’t become discolored or worn down in that time frame.
- Discreet: Very few people will be able to tell you’re wearing them, if anyone.
- Comfort: You may feel tightness upon popping in a new set of clear aligners, but you shouldn’t have any pain or cheek irritation like with braces.
To book an Invisalign® consultation, please contact our practice by calling (626) 602-2007 or reaching out online.
Exceptional Customer Service
Family Owned & Operated
Consultations in Spanish, Cantonese, & Mandarin
Helping Patients in Complex Cases
Established in 1997