Do you know that the most frequent cause of tooth loss among adults is gum disease? The good news, whether you’re in Arcadia, Monrovia, or Pasadena, is that gum disease is easy to treat with early detection.
Regular check-ups are vital. But between visits, there are warning signs for gum disease that everyone should be looking for.
1. Gums that bleed frequently
2. Gums that are tender, swollen, or very red, or gums that have visible pus in between them when they are pushed
3. A bite that changes suddenly so that your teeth don’t seem to fit together correctly
4. Detached gums
5. A bad taste in the mouth or chronic bad breath
6. Loose or separating teeth
If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, talk to us. Since plaque causes gum disease, removing plaque through regular flossing is the key to healthy gums.
At Premier Dental Esthetics, we take pride in caring for our patients and want them to have healthy, beautiful smiles they can be proud of. In addition to treating gum disease, our practice specialties include cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, dental implants, and family dentistry. Call for an appointment or consultation today.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Contact Premier Dental Esthetics – Peter S. Young, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
301 W Huntington Dr. Ste 217