Kodak CS9300 3D Cone Beam CT Scan
A low-dose, three-in-one solution designed for both ENT and dental imaging
Combining true panoramic imaging, cone beam CT (CBCT) technology and optional cephalometric capabilities, the CS 9300 will make expanding your ENT and dental imaging services easy and affordable.
Featuring a range of fields of view and resolutions, the unit will be ideal for visualizing even the smallest middle ear structures – and all at a much lower dose than conventional CT exams, a benefit your patients are sure to appreciate.
Multiple modalities. Attractive return on investment.
- Broad range of CBCT applications – such as paranasal sinus, temporal bone, dental implantology, trauma, and oral surgery enables expansion of dental and ENT services
- True panoramic and one-shot cephalometric technologies provide stable revenue stream and increased productivity
- Affordable, reliable equipment and low operating costs
High cone beam CT image quality at low radiation dose
- Broad range of isotropic resolutions (0.09 mm – 0.5 mm) and adjustable fields of view (ranging from 5 x 5 cm to 17 x 13.5 cm) ensure optimal image quality and dose for each exam
- Ultra high CBCT resolution (0.09 mm) delivers superior fine bony structure visualization of temporal bone and radicular structures
- CBCT radiation dose much lower than low-dose and standard conventional CT (MDCT) exams.
A system that works the way you do, and helps you support your referral base
- Streamlined user interface, preset programs and face-to-face positioning make exams quick and simple
- DICOM conformance ensures easy integration with PACS, RIS, and printing systems
- Intuitive, easy-to-use imaging software with improved features for reviewing, reporting and sharing images with referring dentists and physicians.
A trusted company, a proven product
- Built on a proven CBCT platform with an installed base of over 4,000 units
- Broad range of Carestream equipment and professional services such as equipment service agreements, site planning and DICOM integration services.
- One-stop shopping for digital imaging and IT solutions from a company with over a century of medical and dental imaging expertise